Saturday 4 September 2010

You're my undercover lover, you get your kicks for free. ♥

Today was average. Woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of lil' Jade Freeman talking to herself. But when we woke up in the morning, she informed me that it was actually me talking in my sleep, do not know how this is possible but anyway. We took a beautiful drive into Windsor this morning with Mumma and Lesley. And then split up to do our own thing. I took Jade into Hooters to see the splendid musical instruments. She had a thrilling experience paha. We walked to McDonalds and were in there for about 20 minutes just deciding what to get. We practically got a meal between to of us. I got a burger, Jade got chips. We had to save room for our shakeaways. So I love shakeaway. Seriously one of the best shops ever invented. I first had one when I was with my cousin, when I was about 10/11? I love her for showing me what they are :) Moving on, we went and tried some fudge in the fudge shop and then walked back, found my mum and got our shakeaways. Thats basically all that happened in Windsor. Then we came back to mine and me and Jade decided to go to South hill. Gorgeous day. Gorgeous place. Why not? We were there for an hour or so. Then came back. We took Jade home and I played guitar, once again :) Thats my day really.
Playing guitar makes me happy.
Music makes me happy.
Gigs make me happy.
Friends make me happy.
Family make me happy.
You, make me happy.
until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment