Saturday 11 September 2010

I belong to you and you are beautiful. ♥

"not to be a slutty whorey shitbrain."
- Wild child. ♥

I love days where you can just sit and watch movies for ages without getting bored.
I love days when i'm with my best friend and we laugh at the most stupid things.
I love days when i spend countless hours with my family, just because i can.
I love days when i'm in the best of moods and have a smile that doesn't come off my face for the whole day.
I love days where i can just chill out and honestly feel like i'm above the world.
I love my life.

No-one can ruin how much i honestly love my life right now.
I always say that i hate it, but if i'm honest, just because of the minority of people that ruin some days for me don't mean anything when the majority make me smile everyday.
I love the people that mean the most.
and for you? I'll always hate you, always.

Chris Cooley, Jade Freeman, Jack Junor-Graham, Alisha Harney, Connor Langham, Katy Scully, Charlie French, Caitlyn Allen <3
you, my beautiful's, mean everything :)


until next time. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment