Sunday 26 September 2010

Lets go all the way tonight, no regrets just love. ♥

Oh today was so amazing.
One of the best days in a while.
Thorpe park with three of my closest friends.
For a 7 hour day you wouldve thought we wouldve done more then 6-7 rides.
But i suppose it's pretty good. As we went on most of the best rides;

- X:/no way out (x2). me being too fat so alex nearly dying on the drop (:
- Rush. the dude that pretended he was a sleep was the absolute MAN :')
-Nemisis. me and jack weren't allowed on with our shoes off :(
-Colossus. the corkscrews and me and durbz screaming. ♥
-Saw. me and jack literally laughing all the way round, and queuing up for it with the gunshots and the weird lady behind us doing jigsaw impressions :D
-And of course vortex, but me and durbz just sat and watched :3

Had some mega good laughs, mostly with Jack Junor-Graham. And mostly on the rides.
Oh he makes me chuckle. Constantly laughing all round the tracks.
I love you Emma Louise Durbridge, Alex James Emery and Jack Andrew Junor-Graham.
Want a longer name Jack? Muaha. You guys seriously made me haphap today.
Thank you for taking us Alex, hope you enjoyed your birthday with us even though we are probably the craziest people you could've taken.
We love you and you know it ;)

until next time. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment