Monday 6 September 2010

I wanna see your peacock. ♥

So, i'm pretty sure people aren't really bothered if i blogged or not yesterday, but like i said i wanted to keep to this.
I went to London again yesterday to watch a show, the Railway Children.
It was alright, but rather disappointing. Thats all i did yesterday anyway so there was no need for this blog. But i thought i might aswell just blend it in with what i did today.
So, i started year 10 today.
And i've realised, i seriously need to get my head down.
I'm looking forward to doing the stuff i actually want to do, instead of stupid subjects that mean nothing to me.
I also found out my results of my GCSE module for Biology and Chemistry.
The exams i took in June.
I'm pretty glad with what i got, i know an F in Chemistry isn't exactly amazing, but considering i want to be a nurse, i'm pretty pleased with the B in Biology.
Loveloveloving life at the moment.
And sometimes i think why i even wasted my breath on you. You 3 mean nothing to me now. I honestly can't believe i've lost such a good friend, but i'm glad i'm not friends with you, because of the person you've turned into. Considering we're the ones who made you who you are, you honestly are taking the piss. But i can't be bothered, with any of you anymore.
So i'd like to concentrate on the people that mean everything to me.
Enough from me, enjoy your evening.
until next time. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment