Thursday 2 September 2010

I fell right through the cracks, now I'm tryna get back ♥


Had a pretty average day today. Woke up relatively early and waited for my brother to awake and rise from his hovel. You see, it was his birthday today. And me being the only one in, I wanted to make it good. Which i suppose for him, me being the only one there kind of ruined that for him. But last night me and my other brother made him a cake. And decorated it as if it was for a 9 year old instead of a 19 year old. But we knew he'd like it, he's definitely got an immature side.
Then Chris came home and we just messed around until Bethany arrived at my humble abode. We chilled for a couple of hours, sung songs and played guitar. Twas swish. Then we decided to go out for a bit at about 6oclock, to chill with Becky and Isis. This was also swish. We chilled for an hour or so and oh Isis how you amuse me. Then me and Bethyboo made the 2 minute trek back to my home from south hill. And Beth got picked up from mine. I went in and there was a box of tops pizza waiting for me. Thats always a nice thing to come home to! I love the brothers birthday :') I then sat down to eat with a glass of pepsi when Chris rung to be picked up from the cinema with his beaut of a girlfriend. I kindly offered to go with my mumma ahd have been chilling with Christoph and Katherine ever since. I shall now be playing guitar on my old laz until, probably, i go to bed, unless the rents start to complain. Because clearly my brother hates me. Tehe, no he just loves his girlfriend more.
What a beautiful life i lead.
Life is most swish!
until next time ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment