Saturday 18 September 2010

Lucky theres a family guy. ♥

Not gonna lie, there's just a few people i would happily shoot in the face right now.
On a happy note; Beautiful 3 days.
And tomorrow with my beautiful best friend :")
So thursday. had a half day and decided to take a trip to town with ol' Jadeykinsss.
Went in, and went straight to Cafe N
éro. Tis the place to be!
Then we went for lunch at McDonalds.
And then just chilled.
Went into Risky, which was very risky of us. and I bought Jade a mega cute dress for a startling £3.
Beautiful day? i think so.
Yesterday, walked home to mine with durbridge. Bitched about people to my mother, then got a lift back to durbs' with my stuff.
Just chilled and then had a rather eventful night with some stupidly stupid people.
But it was funny.
Carried on a beautiful argument until the early hours.
And then carried on when we woke up.
It was gorgeous. :")
Then me and durbridge got picked up by my mumma and we went to south hill to take some pictures.
Some of them honestly turned out so good.
As you can see beautifully placed below.



And that's just 3 out of the 27 Miss Emma Durbridge uploaded. If you would like to see the rest of them click here.

And don't forget to click there. For Emma Durbridge's blog.
And here for Miss Jade Freemans.


I love Jade Freeman.
I love Emma Durbridge.
I love Jack Junor-Graham.
I love Caitlyn Allen.
I love Ashleigh Walter.
I love Alisha Harney.
I love Josh Hewlett.
I love Connor Langham.
I love you.

Toodle-oo. Family guy's awaiting me:)x



until next time. ♥

^ i haven't put that in a while. tehe.





2 comments:

  1. Hey You,
    I have to say, your blog was a mission to find ^____^
    But, a pleasure to read!
    Little Hevsy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks hevs! Sorry i didnt get back to you sooner didnt see the comment haha xx
    I cant find your blog! So if you read this and you have a chance, do you think you'd be able to link it to me?
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete