Wednesday 8 September 2010

Angels fall to the floor, like they would if I was captain. ♥

I can't even explain how tiring today was.
Maths. Science. R.S. Science. English.
Actually kill me now.
It's so unbelievably boring.
I hate Physics and Chemistry, with a great passion.


So, i'm feeling rather shitty today. For a 3 reasons.
Firstly, I honestly feel like she hates me right now.
Whatever I do, and whatever I say. She just seems to kind of, overlook me.
I'm fed up with being the person that gets the bad looks.
And the bad thing is, I know exactly what i've done wrong, but I can't stop it.
I love you. And i'm so sorry.

Secondly, things just generally don't seem to be going right recently.
Not feeling too good about anything and i'm starting to get fed up with everything.
I need something exciting to happen.
I need a holiday.

And lastly, i'm so confused about, just everything at the moment.
I'm not enjoying anything.
I think the question here is, what the hell is wrong with me?

I just need to get away.
Enough of my depressed self.
until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment