Sunday 12 September 2010

I'll plant you the seeds of a tree, so you can start your climb away from me. ♥

So theres not really that much to say about today, but Caitlyn wanted me to write a blog.
So i'll start with two apologies, that'll mean nothing to you but mean a lot to me.

To Jack: i'm sorry about today, truely. I actually wish i went today, because it doesn't sound like you've had a brilliant day. And you know, i would've tried to cheer you up. I love you:)

To you aswell as you: to both of you, i'm truely sorry. for everything i've put you through. i'm such a bitch it's unreal. i dont know what i was thinking, i love you both, unbelievable amounts.

I love my brother. ridiculous amounts. he honestly means so much to me.
I suppose our relationship really is quite strong, for a brother and sister.
And i suppose he makes up for mike not liking me, haha.
I love you so much, chrissy.

So Caitlyn Allen, eh? what a babe. I love you, you absolutely gorgeous thing :) xx

Futures- The Boy Who Cried Wolf.
i've been listening to this song a lot recently, and it'll never get old.
it's such an insane song.

Anyway guys, i'd better leave you to it. Caitlyn's gotta go, ya know? ;)
until next time.

p.s. i walked to sainsburys on my own today and tripped over a rock whilst some man laughed at me, i soon realised i'd cut my toe open. D: and its proper nommable.
this is a very relevant piece of information to enter into my blog. muahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment