Tuesday 7 September 2010

B-o-o-t-y, three over average girls calling three under average guys. ♥

There really isn't that much to say about today.
So i'm gonna mention some people that really mean a lot to me right now.

  • Jade Freeman-
    My best friend. In the whole world.
  • Jack Junor-Graham-
    You mean mega loads to me. Best friend.
  • Connor Langham-
    You, my friend, are a tank. Always here, my lovely.
  • Charlie French-
    You can always count on me, I won't let you down.
  • Alisha Harney-
    You cheer me up, always. My so-called 'shining star.'
  • Caitlyn Allen-
    Always there when I need someone to talk to. You're beautiful.


I love you guys too much.
I couldn't wish for better people to be in my life.
P.s. Caitlyn, you're actually really tight, but i'm just generally a nice person, this is why i included you in this. But to be quite honest, you're evil. Muaha, I love you.
until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment