Wednesday 29 September 2010

We weren't in love, we were too young. ♥

I am sick of people saying they're in love.
Please, call me a hypocrite, because quite frankly, i always say i love people.
But if i'm honest, i've never been in love with someone.
I am 14 for god sake, fair enough, there is a possbility that you will be together for years.
For instance, my parents. When my mum was 11, my dad was her brothers best friend, and he was 16. So obviously they saw a lot of eachother. My mum had this cute little 'crush' on him. And obviously, having a 5 year age gap, they couldn't go out. When my mum was 17, and my dad was 22, my dad asked her out on a date. And here they are now. So from my mum fancying my dad since she was 11, i think it's mega cute. But in reality, that is a 10000000 to 1 probability. What if my dad had stopped being friends with my uncle? It's crazy how one little thing could've changed everything.
Let's be honest, it's not likely that the boyfriend/girlfriend you have now will be your partner in lets say, 25 years, is it?
I know, Ashleigh Walter (click the link for her splendid blog) posted a similar blog, but it was just when someone mentioned it to me, and it really made me think.
From now on, instead of an 'I love you'.
I'm gonna stick with the 'I like you'.
Until i really know.
And if i do say 'I love you' and you don't think i mean it, refer back to this blog. Just to prove me wrong.
I'll end this with a question:
Are you really, deeply, madly in love with them? Or is it just a crush?
Think about it.
until next time. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment