Sunday 24 October 2010

Trying to take it back before it all went wrong. ♥

I'm done. There's no point in even trying anymore.
Enough of that, I want to dedicate this blog to the people that have been there always.

Christopher: the best brother in the whole world? Most definitely! You have always been there when I've needed you most. You're the person I will always turn to when I'm down, for a hug. You're the one I will forever support. I love going to your gigs, not only because I love your music but because I love seeing you on that stage and thinking to myself 'that's my brother up there.' I am so proud of you, and I know it sounds weird because you'd expect that from parents or something, but I truely am. I love you Chris. And I will always be here whenever you need a chat or someone to make fun of. You're amazing and don't let anyone tell you different.
Heather: you're blatently the best cousin of all time! You're hilarious and you know just what to do to cheer me up. You're always there, when I need a chat to cheer me up or a simple walk to get out of the house. You living near me helps of course;) It's ridiculous how much I missed you when you went travelling! Never leave me for that long again, okay? You're most beautiful and amazing. I love you!
Auntie Carol: you inspire me so much. You're so childish and immature, and you know how to make me laugh. Everyone I know that's met you thinks your amazing, because you are. You're beautiful in every single way and I couldn't wish for a better person to be there for me. I'm so proud of you for what you've done over the past year, all on your own. No-one deserves what you've been through, but definitely not you. I don't have a clue how you done what you did, but I admire you for it. I don't know what I would do without you. I love you so ridiculously much.
I'll finish this off another time, not extremely up for it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment