Sunday 10 October 2010

Tell me, who are you? ♥

I hate how pathetic you're being about this. You seriously need to grow the hell up and think about your age. You make me sound like a complete and utter bitch, how do you actually think that makes me feel? It's ridiculous how reluctant I am to keep you as a friend, but you just throw it back in my face. I am fed up with you, you put me through so much shit and then expect me to just apologise. But even when I do apologise, you don't care. What more do you want me to do? Get down on my knees and beg? Because I'm not going to do that. I am not going to obey your every need. I am not your dog, I may look like one, but I'm sure not going to stand for being treated like one. From now on, when you're the one in the wrong, you can apologise. I'm not getting myself worked up because I've lost you, like I usually do. Because I can't do anything more then apologise. You know, I really do love you. But I'm over this. Until you find enough guts to apologise to me. Because I've said sorry to you, even though I think you're in the wrong.

And I know you don't like arguing, but why when I say sorry.. do you carry it on? Yes, I'll say it again, I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for being an absolute idiot, and treating you like shit. But I can't put up with this anymore.
until next time. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment