Friday 1 October 2010

Before you leave please close the door. ♥

The Person You Like & Why You Like Them.

With all honesty, I'm not one of those people who just have the guts to blurt out who they like, so don't expect me to tell you.

But I like him because:
  • He's unpredictable, outgoing, hilarious, lovely, gorgeous, he intrigues me, he never fails to amaze me and he gives me those silly butterflies whenever he's around.


Woah this gives me something to rant about.
Opposite Sex:

How up their own arses some boys can be.

How some boys lead you on, only to let you down.

How thoughtless some guys can be.
How
some guys only think about themselves.

How some boys don't let you know how they're truly feeling.


Same sex:
How
BITCHY girls can be.

How TWOFACED girls can be.

How when one person tells you you're ugly, you will get upset. MAN UP! they don't mean anything.
How
ridiculously jealous girls can get, when they like a boy. Get over it, it's their lives.

How they make out like ALL boys are dicks. Some boys are different, just gotta find the right one.







You may have seen this blog before i edited it.
But these are the only 2 questions that i actually care about.
So here you go.


until next time. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment