Tuesday 12 October 2010

Friends forever, means friends stick together. ♥

My two best friends in the whole entire world. <3


Connor 'Jeremiah' Langham: you are probably one of the most interesting people i've ever met. Everytime i see you, you have something different to tell me. If we were stuck in a room together, it wouldn't matter, because we could talk forever. We've only known eachother for 3 and a half months, but it feels like a lifetime. I know you so well, it's unreal. And you know practically everything about me. I know that i can tell you anything and i know i can trust you with my life. I will always be here for you, you mean so much to me. You are completely and utterly irreplaceable, there's seriously not the right word to sum you up in. Because you are just too many amazing things. I would never ever be able to cope if i lost you, you are basically a part of me. We've never had one argument, yeah we've probably been off with eachother at one point, but no arguments what-so-ever. You are honestly worthy of the most beautiful, amazing and perfect girl in the whole world. And honestly? You're insane at singing, boy! You are so amazing, I love you so much, Connor. I honestly do. Best friends always.

Jade Louise Freeman: for you? I could talk forever about you. We have so many memories it's unreal. I know we may not act like the best of friends in school, but you're the only person i do stuff with out of school ( ;) ) which to me, makes you my best friend. You are ridiculously intriguing. It's like 'What's Jade going to do next?' Paha. No but you are so amazing. And whatever stupid little girls say, you will always be beautiful. You could never be replaced, gorgeous! Our memories are the most precious memories i could ever have. Every moment i spend with you, you make me laugh. I love you so much Jadeypoo's. Best friends forever and ever and ever. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment