Thursday 28 October 2010

'Cause when my back is turned, my bruises shine. ♥

I suppose I'm having a lovely half-term.. so why aren't I as happy as I usually am?
Honestly majorly fed up with this. On a happy note, I majorly love my friends.
Jade Louise Freeman:
You, my beautiful, are completely and utterly amazing. My best friend in the word. There is no-one whom of which has crossed this earth that I trust, apart from you. I trust you with absolutely everything I have. You are such an unreal best friend. I love you so much. I never expected a ginger to be so amazing(:
Connor Langham:
I don't really know what's going on at the moment, but whatever happens I'll always be here. We have had some amazing times. And I know that you're one of the best people I've ever come across. I love you so much Connor. Forever & always, whatever happens.
James Siffre:
Haven't really spoken to you for that long, but I already know that you're insane. I really want you to cheer the hell up dude! You're amazing and it's not worth it to let this bring you down. I shall be here for you, whenever you need a chat. I love you(:

Lovelovelove.
I ish tired, so enough blogging for me for one night.
I'll blog again tomorrow.
If I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment