Wednesday 6 October 2010

She's all laid up in bed with a broken heart. ♥

I love my family.
I love my friends.
I love blogging.
I love playing netball.
I love The Simpsons.
I love Family Guy.
I love music.
I love Jonny Craig.
I love Matt Barnes.
I love Facebook.
I love curly hair.
I love Taylor Swift.
I love Waterloo Road.
I love chocolate.
I love America.
I love potato waffles.
I love playing guitar.
I love going to gigs.
I love Disney.
I love cuddling pillows.
I love chequered shirts.
I love sucking my thumb.
I love gingers.
I love being who I am.
I love blue biro's.
I love coca cola.
I love pepsi.
I love icecream with lemonade.
I love daim bars.
I love shakeaways.
I love starbucks.
I love pyjamas.
I love cuddles.
I love the cinema.
I love drawing.
I love TV.
I love my laptop.
I love ribena.
I love blue eyes.
I love red cheeks.
I love Spotify.
I love strawberries.
I love Terry's Chocolate Orange.
I love summer fruits and sparkling water.
I love performing.
I love sleeping.
I love my bed.
I love teddies.
I love Biffy Clyro.
I love Yma6.
I love ADTR.
I love The Script.
I love Emarosa.
I love Deaf Havana.
I love James Veck-Gilodi.
I love life.
and well.. thats me :)

until next time. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment