Saturday 2 October 2010

Smiling but we're close to tears. ♥

I honestly can't stand people like you.
I don't understand how two-faced you can actually be.
It's ridiculous.
Have a little bitch here and there i suppose is acceptable, but not your idea of a bitch.
Sometimes I just wish people like you, could realise what you're doing.
Anyone can tell you how idiotic you're being.
You either dislike them, or like them. You can't drop the C-bomb about them and still like them.
It's ridiculous.
You don't even deserve my typing.
The only word to describe you is, pathetic.

On a happy note, loving The Script recently. ♥
Over the past two days i've written a song; just guitar chords and lyrics. But I like it. It's only 3 minutes long. And it's not exactly chart-like music. But it's about something I feel strongly about, so I don't care.
I love blogging.
I love music.
I love friends.
I love family.
I love going to gigs.
I love playing guitar.
I love my life.
until next time. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment