Saturday 9 October 2010

Oh words cannot express how much you mean to me. ♥

Some people need to grow the hell up. I'd like to say a few things that i've wanted to say for a while.

1. What the hell is wrong with you? Everything you do pisses me off. You do realise you've ruined everything for everyone you've ever come across. You're like death but in a person. You really need to sort your life out, and get the hell out of Bracknell. I could kick you straight in the face, seriously. Everytime I see you it makes me cringe. You are so ridiculously pathetic. I'm pretty sure everyone you've ever been friends with, you've upset and lost. You seriously need to think about it and take a look in the mirror when you call people two faced and 'bitches.' I hate you. You're the only person that I could actually say I hate. No-one likes you, apart from your.. whole 2 friends? Get over yourself, you self indulged twat.
2. I don't understand you. You're so hard to get through to. Thats all.
3. I can't believe what you do to yourself, I'm right here but you resort to people you can't trust and rely on. I've been here all along, I just want you to see that. I love you so much, and you're so amazing. You just need to realise that those people don't deserve you. I'm always here, I promise you.

Bit of anger there. But it's all the truth.
I hate having to resort to blogger to bitch about people, but it's exactly what you do.
Next time come to my face, and I'll have alot to say to you.
And for Connor Langham, Jade Freeman and Alisha Harney? I frigging love you guys. My everything? My everything indeed.
On a plus side, Legoland with the big bro tomorrow! Bring it onnn!
until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment