Sunday 28 November 2010

You're my anchor in life's ocean, but most of all you're my best friend. ♥

I'm going to dedicate this blog, to someone who is in desperate need of cheering up.
I honestly don't know how you manage to keep that smile on your face, whilst around people, but it is inspiring. With everything you're going through, I wouldn't be surprised if you were breaking down in tears everytime I saw you. Cheeky little quote from Leona Lewis here;
'it'll all get better in time.'
You are amazing. And I have never doubted the fact that you wouldn't be able to get through all this. Because I know you will. I know you will find a way, however hard it takes you, you'll make it, in time. Whether you have 1 person or 1 million people to support you, you will do it. But it's how important and how much those people mean to you, that will get you through it.
I love you gorgeous. And keep that smile, because whenever I see it, it lights up my day. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment