Thursday 25 November 2010

Getting away from you, ya selfish. ♥

So I don't usually write blogs about people I dislike.
But this is the place I can tell my opinion, and I don't think that should stop me. But writing blogs about your best friends? That's when it gets bad.
I'm really not fond of you, I mean, that's clear. But I don't know anyone, and I mean anyone, who's actually got on with you. Yeah, you'll talk to people, but that doesn't mean they like you.
You think they like you? Seriously, they don't.
I'd like to start with your boyfriend. My ex-best friend. The one who I could tell everything to.
The 5 of us. Not you. It was US. It was us against everything. We were best friends.
We made him, who he is today. He didn't even speak one word before we starting becoming friends with him. But the main person you have to thank? Jack. He practically made him.
And the fact that you stop him from seeing us? You cry and shout at him when he speaks to me? You're seriously that pathetic? I am not in love with your boyfriend. I don't know how much clearer I can make that. I never have been. And if he speaks to me, that doesn't mean that we're going to fall madly in love with eachother. You need to grow up. You're not going to get anywhere by being like this. You're a disgustingly horrible person, generally. You say every single month that you've changed, but everyone knows thats never going to happen. You're never going to change. You're always going to be your bitchy, lifeless, disgusting self. So deal with that, and get over the fact your boyfriend is not your fxcking pet. Or carry on like this and have no-one. Because considering you have 2 friends, one of them being your boyfriend, you need to seriously start thinking about that. And soon enough? Soon enough you'll lose him too. Your 'perfect' boyfriend. Oh and one more thing? Don't bitch about people you simply use, especially not to their best friends. She does not deserve that. You selfish, horrible bitch.
rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment