Saturday 13 November 2010

Living in freedom everyday. ♥

I probably have different views to some of the people that attend LiFE at Kerith. But I know for a fact that it is inspiring. Whether I believe everything they say or not. I know that I respect them.
Which is more then some of the people that go just to create fights. But I like going there. It's amazing how just one person can get 400 young people in one room and to be silent for half an hour. And it's crazy how many people really do devote their lives to God. I really do respect people like that. People who believe what they want to and not what their friends want them to. It's two and a half hours to basically relax with your friends. And for them to do that for free? Is amazing.
People like this inspire me.
People like this are the ones to admire.
People like this really do believe in everybody.


No comments:

Post a Comment