Sunday 14 November 2010

Consider yourself one of my best friends. ♥

Time for some shout-outs me thinks.

Georgia 'the beautiful bagel' Ratford;
Pretty sure you're the only one who gets me. Means a lot that I can turn to you and say anything I feel. And people are probably like 'rahrahrah, you've only known her for 2 weeks.' Urr do I care? Doesn't mean you can't be good friends. There's always a beginning to a friendship, why can't it be after a couple of hours? I seriously can't explain you. You're actually amazing, beautiful and hilarious. I've told you everything about myself, and I didn't even hesitate. I trust you with basically everything I have. I don't think I've laughed so much in my whole life, for the 2 weeks I've known you. My bagel. My special bagel. I wouldn't mind a quick munch of you, Tess ♥ I love you.

Jade 'The ginger one' Freeman;
Oh Jade! How I adore our memories. Even thinking about them makes me smile. You're super amazing. And I can't say to you how much you mean to me. It's too much to put into words. You're beautiful, unique and always up for a laugh. This makes me happy. You're so different to everyone else and I know that for a fact. That stupidly idiotic kid? He never deserved you and you know it. I know it's been a while now, but it still pee's me off about the way he treated you. No-one deserves that, especially not you. You'll find the right guy and you know it. Chin up beautiful! My best friend ♥ I love you.

Connor 'Jeremiah' Langham and Jack 'Chocolit' Junor-Graham;
What babes. No other way to describe you. You have such dirty minds, which overall is a good thing because as do I. You two make me laugh so much. You guys are the people that keep me smiling at school. Without you I'd def be an emo. You boys are the best I have ever met. And that won't change. You both deserve someone super amazing. Maybe eachother? (LOL @ the Mamma Mia conversation.) But seriously, you guys are unreal ♥ I love you.

Ashleigh 'Veruca salt' Walter;
Best quote from you? 'I don't want that. You can give that to someone else. I want a golden snitch!' LOL. You're so funny. And most definitely the most immature 17 year old I have ever met. Making fun of the lady dancing? Laughing at those tall slutty girls? Bitching about stupid pathetic girls? That's our memories right there. You're seriously amazing. And you and timoth are majorly cute! I'm def coming to your wedding.. okay? ♥ I love you.



You guys are everything

1 comment: