Monday 29 November 2010

The sun, will set for you. ♥

Super feeling the love right now.
Gonna write a simple paragraph about a boy who means alot to me <3


Conwon: it's actually ridiculous how much love I have for you. I mean, talking to Ryan about you right now, has made me realise how much you actually mean to me. You are honestly absolutely amazing, and don't let anyone tell you different. I know you're going through a lot at the moment, but I really truly want you to be happy. I mean, you don't suit being sad. You're different to everyone else. Everyone else seem to keep their feelings locked up, but not you, you're so honest. You're special, unique, different. And that's why I like you. That's why I love you. Never leave me please? I am always here for you, if you want a rant, a hug or even just a shoulder to cry on, I'll be here. You're so thoughtful and with someone as sensitive as me, it means a lot. I can't explain you, you truly are amazing. My best friend. There's some people you just can't replace, one of them's you. I really do love you, boy! You mean the world x 1 million and more to me. ♥ I love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment