Sunday 7 November 2010

We're perfectly imperfect. ♥

So today was average. Woke up at half 11.
To the sound of my mum screaming.
Went downstairs and my mum & brother were watching some seriously disturbed programme called 'Walking Dead.' Seriously disgustingly weird.
Nice thing to watch whilst eating my breakfast.
I later decided to do something with Leemar.
Bowling? okay. Let's go.
Got there. Packed and ridiculously expensive for something that would last 20 minutes.
Cinema? sorted.
Time now: 14:30
The Social Network? 14:40? Looks good? Lets go.
17:00.. Well that was disappointing.
Extremely disappointing.
Roast dinner tonight? Get in my life.
For you? I don't know why I'm still tied up on you. I know nothing's going to come out of this. I'm sorry. :)
Happy Emmaaa!
until next time. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment