Tuesday 23 November 2010

It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside. ♥

Dear KatyLou,
You are most beautiful and amazing. I am writing this blog about you because you pretty much threatened me and pushed me against the wall. This was not out of choice. Muaha! I joke my lovely. But honestly, I trust you with everything. I've known you for 2 years now, and we've been amazing friends from the start. It doesn't matter if you're my brother's girlfriend, because I know you trust me. And I trust you too, so much. You and Chris are super cute together, and I want you to get married and have babies. Preferably name one after me okay? Considering I'm the best sister in the world. But I honestly love you. Never leave me. And I'm always here whenever you need a chat. Lalalove you.
Love your sister,
Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment