Wednesday 16 March 2011

They say she's in the class A team ♥

Mr Daniel Sergent;
You are possibly one of the nicest boys I've ever come across. I mean, you're so polite, amazing, trustworthy, reliable, happy and outgoing. Literally I swear whenever I speak to you, your happiness rubs off on me. You're constantly happy and it's actually unbelievable. You're incredible. And this week you've increased my confidence so much. I've never met someone like you, you're completely one of a kind. I don't usually put my trust in people so quickly, but I really do trust you. You're so understanding and that's incredible. You really are amazing. And you deserve the most perfect girl in the world. You're hilarious and you make me so happy :') I look forward to Friday's to see you and your adorable dimples aha. Bff fo' life boyyy! I love you. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment