Wednesday 23 March 2011

Want you to love me. ♥

It's hilarious because I really can't be bothered anymore.
I know I'm not exactly perfect, but I expected better from you.
This isn't exactly what I planned.
I just want to go to sleep literally. like, sleep for ages. Because I wouldn't mind being away from everything. Whenever something goes right. bang. something brings that back down. So depressing and so unlike me. I want you back plz. I don't like this new person. :((

On a happy note, I love summer. Like, I prefer being cold to being hot. Snuggling up when you're freezing. But summer? Summer's my favourite season.
I love the way it doesn't get dark till half 8/9.
I love the way you can just walk for hours and not get bored.
I love the way I don't care what anyone thinks and just be an idiot.
I love the way ice creams become my breakfast, lunch and dinner.
I love wearing polo shirts to school :')
I love sunglasses.
I love sweaty sleepovers. ;]
I love the smell of sun-tan lotion.
I love drinking relentless because you need the energy after sweating so much.
I love my friends and chilling.
summersummersummer:3 ♥

oh & much needed sleepover with georgia ratford on friday? i cant frigging wait. :)) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment