Tuesday 8 March 2011

So much for my happy ending. ♥

Shittest day in my life. :'(

1. My first and most upsetting reason of being upset today.
2. The fact you speak to me like a piece of shit actually makes me feel so ridiculously small. How dare you actually treat me like that? You have no right to. But you made my day worse when really I don't need to bother about you, because you mean nothing to me anymore.
3. Thanks for noticing? when you're the only one I wanted to notice; the only one I wanted a hug from.

Crying in enterprise was seriously a rare occasion for me. I hate crying at school in front of tonnes of people, so normally i lock it up.

emma morgan; thank you. literally. thank you for noticing. thank you for giving me the hug I badly needed.
emma durbridge; thank you for talking to me. just what I needed too. 'I've never seen you so upset before!' - was a specific quote I remember from you. even that made me smile.


I love you both ridiculous amounts, I hope you know that. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment