Monday 21 March 2011

Oh, it's what you do to me. ♥

Girl tonight you look so pretty.

I'm pretty content; i'm not ecstatic but not like i was saturday.
mann that was an awful day. non-stop crying and crying down the phone to my best friend which nearly made her cry is not good D: felt so depressed. but i'm okay now, so i'm gonna get off this depressing subject.

I can't actually believe what good friends i've found in people. actually fxck half of my old friends, they don't give a shit. they're just interested in the latest gossip- you need to realise that that's not exactly what i want right about now. you need to get over yourselves and realise gossips nothing important, its so bitchy and immature. but on a positive note, the new friends are absolutely amazing. theres only one 'old' friend that i can count on. she's been there through everythaang.
ma main wuunz;
-jade louise freeman; i know sometimes we don't act like the best of friends in school, but you really are the only friend that's stayed constant. we haven't had an argument for ages and when we do i can't put up with not talking to you :') thank you for everything, you amazing girl. im always here for you. i ♥ you
-georgia emily grace ratford; you're actually ridiculously incredible, i feel as if everytime i see you my whole weeks craziness just piles out. i can truly just be myself around you, which i am around most of my friends, but its just different with you because you act exactly the same. you're so important to me you wouldn't even believe. you're beautiful and you deserve to be shown off a bit more! i ♥ you
-daniel sergent; absolutely amazing. i've spoken to you for like a month and i already know how incredibly fascinating you are. you've already helped me through so much i can't even explain. you mean so much to me, no homo;) i'm always here for you, as you deserve me to return the favour ehee. you're amaze. i ♥ you


oh. & i ♥ my boyfriend :3 ehehe, but i'll write a separate blog about yourself tomorrow. :))

People in love get special treatment.



No comments:

Post a Comment