Saturday 26 March 2011

Picture perfect memories, scattered all around the floor. ♥

This is seriously getting unbearablee.
AHHH WHAT AM I DOING? :((
I ♥ youuu.
I don't know what to do anymore. I feel so out of place.

YAY FOR THE DANCE SHOW ON THURSDAY. or nawtt. so do not want to do it. :((
MUUUHHHHHHH.

kill me nowwwwwwwwwww :3

oh hai attention seeker..
its like a grabbing machine, grab grab grab
the prizes are bowls of attention,
and you're grabbing at it and winning everytime.
because no-one see's past your innocent look.
its pathetic, grow up.
you're not the only one that's got problems in their life. maybe your problems are worse then mine, but theres no need to try and 'beat me' everytime. its ridiculous. how about you understand that i have feelings? coool

No comments:

Post a Comment