Monday 4 July 2011

Move, move closer. ♥

I can't believe how much of a bitch I am.
So today I heard the worst rumour of my life.
I never listened to rumours, because quite simply, I don't give one shit.
I heard my best friends name. -instantly indulged-
..then I heard the only person I can truly say I hate's name.
These two names together in a sentence didn't sound good.
But until the words 'got' and 'off' were involved. I was steaming.
I couldn't believe it. But throughout the day, the rumour started becoming more and more true.
My best friend then showed me something that practically proved it was untrue. But I was still unsure about it. I don't know why.
I was so upset. Like all day. Not even because it was that girl. But because I didn't want my best friend to get hurt. And to have a rumour spread about him that he was clearly upset about.
I was such a bitch for believing it. For believing petty girls over him.
I love him to pieces. ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment