Friday 8 July 2011

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but these grazed knees mean nothing at all. ♥

You, my dear, are what most would call pathetic.
One of the things I actually like about myself is that I think I can be a good friend.
And for you to say I'm a bad friend to one of the best friends I've ever had, is actually sort of heartbreaking.
Thank you for basically ruining the only thing I like about myself.
Thank you for knocking my self confidence down, even further. Not that I knew it was possible.
Thank you for making me feel like an awful friend to not only her, but every other one of my friends.
Thank you for making things even harder for me.
Thank you for making me feel like utter shit.
You don't know half the stuff going on in my life, so how about you stop making things harder for me when that was something I actually believed in myself for. Thanks again.




No comments:

Post a Comment