Thursday 23 June 2011

Consider yourself one of my best friends. ♥

Jade:
I know I'm possibly the worst friend you could have. I've never been through any of your problems so I can't tell you what to do when you need help. We're probably the most different pair anyone could find. But we have our similarities. Our love for twister lollies, dib dabs, fudge, creme eggs, (yeah it's mostly food haha), walking, the smell of rain after it being sunny, our insane discovery about how after showers we always find hair in our knickers. The list could go on :') You're the best friend anyone could possibly have. Even though we have our differences, you know that there won't be a time where I won't stand by you. I am always always here for you. And I truly mean that. Seeing you upset is one of the worst things I can witness and seeing you cry is actually painful. We've been best friends for a good 3 and a half years now, but it feels like I've known you for a lifetime. I still remember the first time we went out together in year 7, you in your emo outfit, strolling round town. Then we get outside the pub and the sign says 'no dogs allowed' and you say 'you're not allowed in there.' Or the first time you came round mine and we had a BBQ and my mum was really pleased because you got me to eat lettuce. You're completely the most beautiful person I've ever seen and stupid jealous slags can back off when saying you aren't a model. Because lets be honest, you have more then a fair share of potential. You're so so amazing and I love you more than anything on this planet:) Never leave my side, I wouldn't be half the person I am without you. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment