Saturday 23 July 2011

I don't know what it is but I love you. ♥

So recently I've been talking to possibly the nicest boy you could ever come across.
This boy has been through more shit then anyone I know and is possibly one of the strongest people ever. He's incredibly amazing and deserves an unbelievable amount of respect. Although I haven't know him for years and years, I already know that he's someone I can put all my trust into. And I hope he feels the same about me. At the moment, there's nothing I want to achieve more then making him happy. Because that's what he deserves to be. Enough about describing this amazing kid... this is straight to you:
You're possibly one the best friends anyone could ever acquire. In the short space of time I've been talking to you, you've helped me so much and recently I don't know how I would've gotten through things without you; a huge struggle would have been involved. You're absolutely lovely and you deserve the most beautifully perfect girl in the world. I know a lot of people have been cocks to you recently and I just think that you should ignore them, because obviously they don't appreciate what a good friend you are. You've been through a lot and I know that. I want to help you the best I can and I want you to know that I'm always here for you. Through absolutely everything. You're amazing and you shouldn't let anyone tell you differently.
I love you so much, bestest. :'3 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment