Saturday 4 June 2011

It's a shame you don't know what you're running from. ♥

I always fall for the wrong people.




For me there's always someone I'm worried I lose. I mean there's a lot of people I'd be heartbroken over if I lost them. But for me, there's one in particular.
I haven't known this person for years and years and years. But this doesn't mean that I don't know them. They know me more then anyone does. For the 6 months I've known you, you've made the biggest impact on my life then anyone ever has done. You've changed me for the better.
You're too amazing to be human, you're like an angel that's been placed on this earth just to be amazing. You've helped me through literally everything and I can't explain what I'd be like, now, without you.
I really wouldn't be able to cope if I lost you.
And I know I'm annoying.. my daily questions being 'do you hate me?' 'am I still your favourite?' 'will you be my best friend forever?'
But I'm not trying to attention seek etc. I'm just trying to make sure that there's not the slightest possibility of losing you. Because despite what you might think, you are 1000000x more amazing, lovely, perfect then I am. And you being friends with me is like some sort of unbelievable honour.
I love you. I know I tell you this a lot too, but I do. You mean an awful awful lot to me. And I can't even begin to explain how heartbroken I would be if I lost you.
Never leave me please, my gorgeous best friend. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment