Sunday 15 May 2011

It's better if you don't understand. ♥

2nd June- 18 days;
my birthday. going shopping, then for dinner in London with my mumma and Jade, going to see Wicked and then staying over in London. can't wait to have a lovely couple of days with two of my favourite people ever!
16th August- 93 days;
going to see Bruno Mars with my mumma, Chris and Katy at the Hammersmith Apollo. Bruno Mars is just literally amazing, and i'm going with some amazing people. not even bothered if they aren't good seats, I mean. B. R. U. N. O. M. A. R. S ;oo yayayay
19th August-96 days;
going to Croatia with the famalam: hello crystal clear beaches! haven't been on holiday with everyone from my fam in a couple of years, considering Mike's just been a grump and refused to go haha. but this time.. he's going! can't wait.
23rd December-222 days;
my bestest ever Aunty's wedding. to the person she has been engaged to for 18 years. so happy for her. this date last year, she was in chemotherapy; beating breast cancer. i don't know where i'd be without her and i'm just super excited.


i can just tell this year's gonna be a good one.
this stuff is what's making me want to pass my exams. happinesss

No comments:

Post a Comment