Wednesday 22 June 2011

such a shit week. in the past 4 days of school i've been in for 2 hours, and that was for my exam. i actually feel so awful. :(
crappy day time tv doesnt make me happy.
i always wait for you to come online to make me happy.
but at the moment, not even thats making me happy.
especially when you are like this.
dear chest pains, please go away. you're not needed. and i know you're here to tell me how much i love him, but you're not helping the situation.
dear stupidly ridiculous illness, stop making me feel sick every morning. i am not pregnant, so run to someone who is and make them ill in the morning.
dear day time tv, please get better. sitting at home ill all day is bad enough as it is, without having no choice of tv whatsoever. daily politics or agatha christie? hmm.
dear one tree hill, i've watched you once before this week. i've now fully caught up with everything from being off these past 3 days. monday please hurry up so i can watch the new series.
dear you, please stop giving me the wrong impression. your mood changes so quickly and so rapidly that it makes me unbelievably upset.. hense the chest pains.

good-day, blogger.
im off to watch a bugs life, jungle book, arthur then scooby doo :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment