Friday 1 April 2011

You've made your bed, so sleep in it. ♥

I'd like to say a few things.

1. I really really need you. I don't see how everything could change so much, when nothings even happened? I miss you. I seriously just want you back.

2. How about you calm the hell down? You go all rage on everyone and make them feel bad when really it's your fault. But then you blame it all on that person like you've done nothing wrong? you're not the innocent one here, so stop making out that you are.

3. It's amazing how far we've actually drifted. like we don't even know each other. like, we are barely friends. i'd prefer if you'd just break it to me gently, rather then just BOOM. not friends. i hate this.

4. How about you treat her like she deserves to be treated? she's the only person i know that i can truly count on, and you're throwing her around like she's a piece of shit. it's pathetic. I know a thousand people that would happily treat her better then you are.

5. I just love you. never leave me please? :(((

6. I've seriously found a new friend in you, literally don't want to lose you. you're too amazing and cheer me up so easily :') never leave?

7. you're the one i could never be mad at, you're so amazing. never ever ever want to lose you. i trust you with my life. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment