Sunday 3 April 2011

Will I shake this off, pretend it's all okay? ♥

Charlie William French
What an actual babe. You literally are just completely amazing. No other word to describe you with. You mean more than a lot to me. So I've known you for what.. 11 months? And I've literally trusted you completely throughout that whole time. So, so glad we started talking. You literally make up a part of my life and if you left, that'd be truly taken away from me. You can't let anyone tell you differently, YOU ARE INCREDIBLE. I truly mean that. I have so many memories with you, and just thinking about them now, has got me smiling like a fool at my laptop screen.You've always been there for me since the first time we spoke, and that means so much to me. I'm always here for you, through everything, I promise. You deserve such an amazing girl, but you've just gotta wait around until you find her. You mean so much to me, that I couldn't even express in words. I know, over the past 11 months, I've had my problems and you've had yours. But I'd like to think I've helped you through some of your problems, because you've sure helped me through some of mine. You're so adorable, with your little dimples and smile! ;) Oh and your hugs make me happy ♥ Never leave me, boy! I wouldn't let you go without a fight and you'd be dragging along part of my life as you left! I love you always :3

No comments:

Post a Comment