Thursday 28 April 2011

On the first page of our story, the future seemed so bright. ♥

you. you're getting right on my tits. 'scuse my french.

1. you just expect people to follow your rules. 'dont call her by that' 'dont do that' 'dont swear.' who are you to tell people what to do? you're so rude. so blunt. no-one likes it. you're not in control of anyone.
2. you act as if you're frigging obsessed with your best friend, how about you step back because everyone's sick of it. just because she's your best friend doesn't mean you know her the best. 'OH NO, SHE JUST SAYS THAT.' how about you let her be what she wants to be and stop being such a controlling bitch?
3. how dare you accuse me of something i didn't even do. i ask you if you believe me and you're ridiculously blunt and rude. you don't believe me. but it wasn't me. it was someone you wouldnt expect that done it. but im not going to dob them in because im not pathetic. you see me as some pathetic shit stirring bitch. and despite what other people might think, i am not.

rant over;goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment