Saturday 9 April 2011

It's gonna be a bumpy ride. ♥

So i saw the Hoosiers live at my school on thursday! Most incredible day ever; they were too good. They were literally like my childhood inspirations and then they come to my school, play and I meet them? Man, such a good day. ♥

I love how i've become closer with older friends recently, starting with;

Louise Stemp; me and her were literally besties:') in like year 7/8. And we kind of drifted. We got other friends, you move on, as you do. And it's funny because the whole reason for us becoming closer is the fact we live closer together. We spend more time together and i just love her to pieces:') such a babe. Love playing the xbox with her:') And being in her tutor for the past 4 years has had it's ups and downs, we've been sick of each other but no-doubt-about-it made up. I love this chick always. Means ridiculous amounts to me ♥

Alex Emery; this kid is an absolute gem! Love him to absolute pieces. We've been friends for nearly what.. 12 years? But obviously, considering we've been friends for that long, we found different friendship groups. But now everyone's just kind of blended in together, it's got us a lot closer. I sit next to him in a few lessons and we literally just banter our way through maths + science :') I've had a couple of heart-to-hearts with him recently. And it's literally such a relief that I know I have someone to talk to. Take, this morning, we met up and literally spoke non-stop for like 1 hour-2 hours? It makes me so happy to know I have such an amazing person in my life. I love hiiim ♥

Charlie French; We've only been friends for what.. 11 months. But I feel as if we drifted tremendously because of him but I'm glad we're best friends again. I know you're always there to cheer me up. You mean incredible amounts to me and I honestly hope you realise that. You're actually amazing and you need to know that! You deserve the best girl in the whole entire universe. Never ever ever want to lose you, seriously don't know how I'd cope without you. I'm always here for you, whenever you need me. As you've always been there for me, I need to return the favour;) I love love love love love you so much charlezz, foreverr! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment