Wednesday 5 January 2011

We'll always find him in the kitchen at parties. ♥

I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm not a size 0. I'm sorry my skin isn't tanned. I'm sorry my boobs don't touch my chin. I'm sorry my skin isn't spotless. I'm sorry I don't act my age. I'm sorry I don't wear short skirts and tight dresses. I'm sorry I eat too much. I'm sorry I have 'love handles.' I'm sorry my nose isn't straight. I'm sorry my eyes aren't beautiful. I'm sorry my build isn't girl-like. I'm sorry I'm short when I'm with my friends, but tall at home. I'm sorry my manners aren't up to scratch. I'm sorry I don't look like a supermodel. I'm sorry I don't like the 'mainstream music.' I'm sorry I'm not your stereotypical 14 year old girl. I'm sorry I'm not perfect.
I'm sorry, but this is who I am. This is me.
Take it or leave it.
Love,
Emma Louise Cooley.

4 comments:

  1. Aww you ARE perfect though :)
    Ps what does mainstream mean? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I'm not :') :L
    And like.. the popular music. On the charts n stuff :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww like dayyy shit I listen to?<3
    hehehe xx

    ReplyDelete