Saturday 1 January 2011

I whip my hair back and forth. ♥

So I feel a little rant coming on.
I want to know.. why 13/14 year olds think it makes them amazing to get drunk? I mean, you're children. It's actually pathetic, the amount of 'drunk' statuses I saw last night that contained misspelt words and extra letters. And then also the amount of statuses moaning about the drunk statuses.
Is your life really that bad that you have to get drunk? I'd rather have a good night and remember it. Yeah.. I don't have a problem with drinking, I don't see why not. But at 13? Really?
I mean first of all, it's illegal. And secondly, it's horrifically bad for you. Children get drunk more easily then adults and it effects you with more strength. I can't see why that is in anyway appealing?
I'd rather drink Dr Pepper and stay up until 6 o clock in the morning talking with my best friend, then be passed out at half 11, and not even making it till midnight for the new year.. because of drinking too much.
Rant over.
Happy new year guys! Hope you all had a good night :)



1 comment: