Thursday 20 January 2011

No, she doesn't know what she's missing. ♥

♥ I love your laugh. I love your smile. I love the way you laugh at everything I say even if it's not funny. I love how you're always there. I love that I can talk to you about anything. I love the way you can talk to me about anything. I love how I'm completely comfortable around you. I love how I can be myself in front of you. I love how you've never judged me. I love how you're hilarious. I love how we are alike in so many ways. I love your incredible personality. I love your voice. I love it when you say my name. I love how you're not embarrassed of me. I love our hugs. I love holding your hand. I love your company. I love your unique taste in music. I love your lanky-ness. I love it when you play with your hair. I love how cute you are. I love waking up to texts from you. I love your sense of humour. I love your hate for certain people. I love your obsessions. I love how you're a complete perfectionist. I love how we both watch CBBC and Disney channel. I love spending time with you. I love how I never run out of things to say to you. I love how you completely amaze me. I love how whenever I'm sad you can always say the right thing to make me happy. I love every single thing about you and I wouldn't change you for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment