Sunday 12 December 2010

Sometimes I stop and think about, how lucky I am. ♥

WHAT A GORGEOUS WEEKEND.
Friday;
LIFE BOTB with Jade. See Geerat & uuthers.
Jade sleep over.
Saturday;
Chill with Jade in the morning, go to Jade's daddy and see Bubba Freeman. Go to Sainsburys. Get some boxes. Go back to mine. Make a present costume for myself. Jade sleepover again.
Sunday;
Go to The Wayz, to go for a walk. This walk was to raise money to help the new Cancer Clinic in Bracknell, with Alisha, dressed as a fat Santa, Jade, as an elf, Me, as a present. The pap get a picture of me, Alisha and Jade together to put in the Bracknell News. And then one with the odd 40 people that came. Go for the walk, through the 'Jungle' as Alisha called it. Come home. Go to sainsburys with Albal, go back to his, make cakes, chill on da Xbox. Go home and chill with Jade. Mm.
I loved my weekend. I wish for weekends like this every week, please?
AHHH SO CONTENT :3 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment