Monday 6 December 2010

If you could only see the way she loves me, then maybe you would understand. ♥


So I recently made this. Not much, but it's how I'm feeling right now.I proper just want to put a cross through this.
Hate eeet!



on the plus side, also made this..
it also isnt much. But i likes it. I believe it.




I've been listening to a lot of Boyce Avenue covers recently. Because clearly they're beautiful. Check them out yee? Beautifully talented & beautiful voices.
Especially liking their 'If You Could Only See' cover. Originally by TONIC.
Boyce Avenue are probably the only people that haven't ruined the songs they've covered. I mean some of them, obviously the originals are better such as Wonderwall. But they're beautiful. ♥

Mucho love for the people that actually care;

Jade Louise Freeman.
Georgia Emily Grace Ratford.
Jack Andrew Junor-Graham.

I love you guys. <3

2 comments:

  1. I hope you’re okay miss cooley-bean ^___^ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i'm good thanks hevs :3 Hope you're alright xx

    ReplyDelete