Saturday 25 December 2010

It's christmas time, and it's hard but when you're having fun. ♥

AMMMMGGGGGGGGG!
I.
Am.
So.
Happy.
Like.
Ridiculously.
Happy.

What I got for christmas?
  • Pandora bracelet, it has a bunny on it? AMAZE.
  • Real uggs, that don't fit? Oh. Bummer. Send them back? Okay.
  • A NO7 Light up mirror? Sick!
  • Make-up? Just what I needed.
  • SOCKSSSS!? I ♥ socks.
  • Babygrow thang? Cuuute!
  • Pj's? Cushty.
  • Money? Omnom.
  • 60 Jaffa cakes and pig pen that makes a noise and lights up from the best friend? Haha oh I love you.
  • Earrings? Obsessioon!
  • THE JOKER POSTER? FROM MY BROTHERS? I LOVE HEATH LEDGER. ♥
  • DVDS? Yayyy!
  • Sweeties? Tastyyy.
  • -Insert cheesy statement here- Best present? Famalam. Of course.
I flipping love my family. Like hugely loads.
Fancy dress christmas?Hahaha, score!
Proper major best christmas ever. I love my family.. and extended family!
Mumma♥
Dadda♥
Chrissy♥
Mikey♥
Hevsy♥
Granny♥
Carol♥
Terry♥
Dave♥
Jean♥
Stan♥
Tehe, Love you all, thank you for making it special.
ENOUGH SOPPY-NESS.
Now for lying in bed, with my new PJ's watching Young Victoria :') and eating Jaffa Cakes from Jadeypoo's.
I love my life.
Cheers for the time. :')
Hope everyone had a sick christmas like myself.
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment