Friday 3 December 2010

The club can't even handle me right now. ♥

So, today was average.
Shit day at school not gonna lie.
Then I heard, probably, the best thing I've heard this year.
My auntie, my second mum, the person that's always been there. Getting married you say? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 385 days from this very day and she will have tied the knot. Can't actually wait. And proper honoured that I'm in those 45 people who are 'close family.'
When she's not, technically, my auntie anymore.
I love her. Super loads, and to hear this means a lot to me, as I've been waiting for it for a while.
Can't actually wait, gonna be a beautiful day :3
Oh & to end that beautiful news, a gorgeous night with the crew at Black & White ball. Jade, beth, siobhan, sam, charlotte & georgia; thanks for making it amazing. But one thing could've made that better and also, I actually feel so crap right now. Feel sick, I feel a cold coming on that I cba to have, I'm fed up with this whole thing, and sometimes I can't be bothered with you. Hmm, meh. Fxck it, not letting it spoil a brilliant night :)
NIGHT FELLOW BLOGGERS.
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY EMMAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 comments: