Thursday 6 October 2011

Blast from the past. ♥

I love the fact we're best friends again.
There's nothing I've wanted more then that for ages now.
I'm so happy.
You really are like so amazing. And I forgot how amazing you are.
I never want to lose you again. I know everything about you and vice versa. You could destroy my life in a second if you wanted to. I've always had a fear that you'd leave me because I'm not worth your time or worries. And you never did leave me, we just grew apart. But now we're back together and I'm never letting go again. ♥
And don't you ever apologise for the past again because it's all my fault and I never deserved you.
I love you to absolute pieces and I wouldn't be anywhere without you and everything you've done for me. I'm always here for you, I promise you.
I love you so much boy, you're everything <3

No comments:

Post a Comment