Friday 18 February 2011

Then I just shut my eyes then I can't see. ♥

So this incredibly brave man spoke at LiFE today.
He was absolutely amazing. He spoke about his life.
Even though I'm 14 and he is 45, his speech made me think how much I've thrown 'fml' around. And quite frankly, how ridiculous I've acted towards the smallest of things.
I've acted like a complete spoilt bitch and thrown anger around because I can't get my own way. Adrian(security guard♥)had every right to be angry. And If I was in his position with any of his situations, I wouldn't be able to cope. I seriously don't know how he kept it together on the stage, as some of the things he said actually made my heart stop. It was so devastating. What a brave, inspiring, incredible man. So so so much respect for him for getting on the stage and letting an odd 300 people, that he barely knows, his life story. He prayed for me & I prayed for him, yayy ♥

On the happier side, I had an incredible night with my crew.
Gratz, Arutz, Jfreemz, Jaffa, Hellbellz, Cwyzz etc ♥ i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment